IS EVERYONE'S STORY
IS EVERYONE'S STORY
Who We Are
Enosh – The Israeli Mental Health Association is the largest mental health organization in Israel, delivering comprehensive community-based rehabilitation services to people with psychosocial disabilities and their families. Since 2017 Enosh has been a consultative organization to the UN- ECOSOC regarding mental health policies and service delivery.
We are a person-centered organization. We believe that everyone deserves to live a fulfilling and meaningful life. Our work is guided by the recovery framework with a holistic approach that promotes living an independent life in the community.
What We Do
We offer a range of Mental health rehabilitation services in the domains of housing, employment, social-recreational centers, early intervention, family consultation and respite homes as an alternative to psychiatric hospitalization.
1 in 4
People will experience a mental health crisis during their life
Youth and young adults
Inquiries to Enosh information center
- To provide quality and professional community-based mental health services for people with psychosocial disabilities and to support their families
- To increase awareness around mental health and fight society’s stigmas towards people with psychosocial disabilities
- To promote the rights of people with psychosocial disabilities and their family members
Mental Health Recovery Services in the Community
- Supportive housing programs that support independent living
- Supportive employment programs in the work market
- Social, recreation, sports and wellness centers in the community
- Counselling and support centers for families
Prevention and Early intervention
- NAVIGATE – first episode prevention program
- HEADSPACE – early intervention centers for youth
- GOME – respite home in the community which provides supportive treatment for people in a mental health crisis
Advocacy and policy
- Enosh holds a consultative status to the Economic and Social Council at the United Nations since 2017 and is taking part of the global mental health work. Enosh is part of civil society coalitions in Israel to promote rights of people with disabilities and the right to health
Our teams are specialized in different mental health intersections: homelessness, trauma, CPTSD, elderly, youth, religious communities, suicide prevention, lived experience, youth mental health, LGBTQ, and more.
Women in "MAOF" (full-flight)
Read about the inspiring stories of 3 women-entrepreneurs,
who turned their dream into a successful professional business with the help of the MAOF-Enosh program.
Zero Project Award
Enosh is one of the Zero Project award winners 2022 for its Nofesh – Accessible Tourism for Persons with Psychosocial Disabilities program.
We will be taking part of the zero Project Conference in the UN Vienna in February 23-25, 2022.
My Hero is you
A storybook written for all children in the world affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Enosh collaborated with the Inter-Agency Standing Committee Reference Group on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergency Settings to translate the book
"My Hero is You 2021" to Hebrew.