Home / FAQ / How to approach us?

How to approach us?

  • You can be contacted via the handling bodies: mental health clinic, hospital, welfare, social security, hostels etc …
  • You can contact the committee through rehabilitation by completing the rehabilitation forms (which are available at branches of the human or the District Psychiatrist offices). You can fill out the forms with a professional and can also independently by the applicant.
  • contacting privately by the family or oneself when you can also get private service tariffs according to the Health Ministry – If there is no entitlement to cart restoration.